- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 , , Ton
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 600.00 USD ($)/Ton
Oxidised Starch is ideal to increase the thickness of various batters. Generally used as a textile printing thickener, wallpaper adhesive and tablet disintegrants or excipients in various pharmaceutical properties. It does not form lumps and makes a smooth paste. Moreover, this Oxidised Starch is hundred percent free from adulterations and available in various aggregates.
- Good thin film making force.
- Reduced water absorption, reduced oxidation.
- Create a glossy finish.
- Used in the food processing industry for the production of biscuits, candy and canned sauces.
- Wide use in the paper industry
- Betters the paper's surface along with reducing the hole size on the paper's surface along with making it smooth and glossy.
- Improves and enhances the paper's whiteness, which increases the ability to catch ink when printing
- Better uniformity of paper thickness, specially when it is coated on each of its side with oxidized starch
- Plan cake; Porous cake; Mashmallow
- Canned sauces
- Grain seeds
- Paper and textile industry
- Supply Ability
- 10000 , , Ton Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7-15 Days
- Packaging Details
- -- Packing: 25kg / bag, PP / PE bag type: 50kg / bag. -- Big bag: 850kg.